Friday, December 31, 2010

Comment Section

Due to the way disqus posts their comments and partially cause I am just so damn indecisive, I have decided to go back to Intense Debate. I enjoy being able to see and easily click on my fan comments (I feel special!!)to be directed to their site. I apologize for the loss of everyone's comments but they really are not lost. You just cannot see them. This is my change for the New Year. I promise there will be many more I just can't make up my mind on which ones.

Well, It is New Years Eve and this time of year is a little bittersweet for me. On January Fourth 2005 my Dad passed away. There was anger, resentment, fear, sadness, despair, and even regret. I was angry that he was gone, I regretted not having visited enough, although I did have three young children. I think to be able to move forward I had to be thankful that I had the chance to know him and grateful he met most of my children. I am please to say that my dad and I were able to talk about the past and put it behind us in order to attempt to have a  relationship. Within a year of having my dad really involved in my life he died. It just wasn't fair. But, it was his time and he doesn't suffer any more. I am deciding to attempt to move forward in my healing and go visit him on Saturday. I won't stay for an hour like I usually do and maybe I won't even have much to say, but I will tell him I love him. I will let my children talk to their Pee Pa and I will bring him a cup of Dunkin Donuts Coffee.