Friday, December 3, 2010

Fix it Friday - iheartfaces.com

I decided to try to ensure that I get some Mommy fun, so I have opted to participate in some blog hops that engage my photography interests. I know that it doesn't really incorporate what I started this blog for, but I think in a sense I am sharing my life, my joys, my stress, and my skills all in one.I hope you all enjoy. This is not a photo that I have taken, I just edited it for a blog hop for iheartfaces.com's Fix-It Friday. Join me and take some time to enjoy!!! Let's all do the hop!!!!!
1st edit- I cropped it it and added some
color and contrast.
This is the original

2nd edit- Black background with
a portrait crop
3rd edit




















I have a hard time describing my technique as I seem to just adjust and work on it until I am satisfied. Sometimes it is a good thing but then there are the times I can't seem to reproduce the same effect. lol




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: