Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010



I guess I thought I should post some pics of my Christmas with the children. It was a very nice day. Enjoy!!
Buddy couldn't sleep.
Santa was on our roof!!!
She got so excited. Chipmunk with her IPod





The Fire Truck

Buddy with his DSi
Enhanced by Zemanta
Pumpkin got her DSi
Chipmunk got me this for Christmas.
Chucky Cheese got his IPad and
he was very happy with it!
He usually doesn't smile
when getting presents
 but here, he is smiling!!
See that smile?

5 comments:

Jessica Hester said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Awesome to see C smiling with his IPAD!

missy281982 said...

Looks like they all were very happy. Good job Santa! (mommy)

akazookeeper said...

Awesome. Love the tree.

Dotcomkari said...

Merry Christmas sweetheart! can I join your family? *L* looks like wonderful gifts to the kids! and they look so happy!

4timesblessed said...

You are already a part of my family Kari. Thank you for reading and it truly was a wonderful Christmas. I don't usually get such expensive gifts but I wanted to get ones I knew they would get some use out of and for my youngest one that may help him.