Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap

I haven't done my recap for the year and have hardly met a year as a blogger but I think I can recap my year for you and it would also serve as a nice insight to my life.
January 2010- 
Much needed daughter time


My son was diagnosed.....



February 2010- 
I celebrated my Dad's Birthday. 


Pumpkin and Chucky Cheese got their hair dyed





       March 2010-
Chucky Cheese turned 4!!!
















My daughter sang in All County!!






April 2010
We attended our 1st Autism Walk where we met Nancy King whom is Chuck Cheese's Equine Therapist!!!
It rained the whole day but the kids still had fun. 




Buddy
Chucky Cheese


Chipmunk
Easter was warm... Kids had a blast and we made a tire swing!!











May 2010
We celebrated my nephew's birthday and I turned a year older!














Chucky Cheese started Equine Therapy


June 2010
Chipmunk's class went strawberry picking 





They also did a read a long of Madeline!!!


Chucky Cheese learns how to swim!!!

July 2010
I tried to help Buddy in the ball cage at a friends birthday party.





We also had a trip to Splash down with my older three. It gave them some mommy time and I think it would have been really hard for Chucky Cheese.




August 2010
I rescued a baby robin and nursed it for three days but it died. :(

Chipmunk and Buddy turned 7 and 6!!!!!!!





September 2010
It was all about expression!!
This is them on the 1st day of school
This is the end of September








October 2010 - 
Chucky Cheese got a ribbon at horse therapy and started playing with a little boy who is also ASD!!!
Pumpkin drove the tractor solo and got her hunting licence !!!!!








Skin picking was happening a lot...... It got better towards the end of the year.

Halloween the boys were Mario and Luigi 
The girls were a goth chic and a genie




Chucky Cheese jumped four feet head first from a playground boat and fractured his nose. He couldn't tell me it hurt, just had odd melt downs.
November 2010
Sleep issues again........


Chucky Cheese is brushing his teeth more.... this has always been hard cause of sensory stuff.

Krystal turned 12... She is getting so big... We had a very memorable birthday bash for her which included a photo shoot with a friend.
My Wife and I with all our kids... LOL...







December 2010
Christmas pictures





Jocelyn keeps losing teeth







Charles needed stitches but we glued instead!!!!
What an end to the year, Jacob was having seizure like behaviors so we had to go for an EEG 
He fell asleep 








Well, that is my year in pics and videos. It could have been much longer cause it was a very active year and as many parents can agree there are a lot of milestones. I encourage you to check out Charlie's facebook diary to recap some of his milestones throughout the year at Charles Alexander. You may have to friend request him. Hope you enjoyed this. Happy New Years. 

This year I am going to try to focus more on the small things instead of focusing on all the things that seem so overwhelming. I want to enjoy my children as they are while they are young. 




Enhanced by Zemanta