Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


I found this Blog Hop on the  Mom Blog Network. I thought it was great because we get to share a little bit about ourselves. This was started by a lady named Java on Never Growing Old. Her sight is humorous and enlightening.  Although I am not over 40 sometimes I feel like I am. LOL..
So each week there will be five questions about yourself to answer. Cool idea huh? So join me and tell me more about you!!!
This weeks questions are:

1.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?
2.  What size is your bed?
3.  What is your most overused phrase?
4.  Green or purple grapes?
5.  Shower, morning or night?



1. My favorite kind of cheese is Swiss. I love to try new cheeses and cook with cheese a lot. I seriously have to question those who don't like cheese. LOL


2. I sleep in a queen size bed but honestly it is NOT big enough. Not when you have boys that seem to all need to find their way to your bed in the middle of the night.


3. I think my most overused phrase is "tweeked", because I feel as if everyone and their mother want to piss me off on days that seem like they will never end. Which in my house seems to occur a lot. LOL


4. I love green grapes. Yummy!!!


5. I prefer to take a shower whenever I can accomplish this without children screaming in the door,"Mommy!!! MOM... He did this... but she hit me..." I am sure you get the hint. Evening seems to work best though and after a long day it is relaxing.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Fomsky said...

Visiting you back from Life as this mommy knows it. Good to see that you like green grapes like me