Monday, December 13, 2010

One More Thing Off My To Do List

Behold the iPad in All Its GloryImage via WikipediaWell, I bit the bullet and bought the IPad. The lump in my throat still isn't gone. The thoughts about what might occur with this is endless. He could love it and learn a ton from it. Although the thoughts that he could break it are definitely on that list as well. Eventually I want to be able to buy him the OtterBox cover for safety but for now I have a case and a few apps that were free. Cool!!! I hope he will be excited to receive this.

I know I said I was going Android but I attempted to purchase today and everyone is back ordered. Therefore I have decided to just go Apple. At least I know what I am getting and it is coming from a reputable company. The guy on the phone was amazing and the transaction went rather smooth. Now that the big stuff is out of the way I just have a few small items and stuffers to go!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

jhester said...

I'm glad you were finally able to purchase this! I hope he loves it!

Jen said...

They are quite sturdy, ours gets dropped a LOT and is holding up well:) Best of luck with it. Jen

Lora said...

Impressive! I bet he is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Hope it all works out :0)

Unknown said...

I really want to buy it too, but still apprehensive about it, keep us posted on how he does with it. Hope he enjoys it!