Saturday, December 11, 2010

Feel Good Friday



I found this great blog hop and figured I would join it!! I know another one? Yes... This one actually requires you to reflect on your week and gives you many ways to accomplish this. I encourage you to attempt this too. Sometimes it is really hard to see the good beyond all the challenges. I dare you to try!!!! The creator is Ericka of The Girl Next Door Grows Up. She has a very bright cheerful blog and some funny posts. She is a mom, like me!!! Except she was smart and stopped at two. LOL... just kidding!!!  Stop by her blog and drop her a line!!!
Here are the rules

Step 1: 

Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog!  You can:   
  • Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.   
  • Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile.  Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
  • Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
  • Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness?  Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
  • Having a hard week and can’t find one good thing about it?  Well then, what is your happy place?  What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation?  A childhood memory?  We want to know!

Step 2:

Then visit The Girl Next Door Grows Up and join the hop!!! Be sure to comment on other bloggers and give them a smile or a happy thought. Spread the smiles and laugh.
I have chosen to do #1 the list.
  • Coffee...sorry it makes me really happy..... and my coffee pot broke this week so getting a new one brought great joy.
  • This week I must say, coffee with codine... at least it eases the cough
  • My kids smiling... I mean the real smile, not the smile they give you when they are thinking devious thoughts. This week smiles seem to have been rare. So it really made me happy to see them.
  • My daughter's voice. She sings like an angel and has had quite a few winter concerts lately. It makes me smile to see her doing something that makes her so happy.
  • Soup Soup and more soup


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sweet blog made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is cute! Thank you for the nice words!!!!

I feel good about coffee every day. I need a new pot too. We keep a cheap one for a back-up just in case ours breaks and we can't get to the store. Life just isn't the same without coffee.