Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Cold Hard Truth


Many people ask me how my boy is feeling today and I honestly wish I could say,"He is doing awesome!" But.. The truth remains that he suffers everyday in some way or another.

Today he is just exhausted and battling the same headache for the third day. I want to say things are great and he is healthy. I want to post pics of him running around and playing! I want to believe that all of this will just get better. The reality is that this is a nasty disease that is incurable at the moment. 

Does that mean I am giving up hope? NEVER! My hope is that there will someday be a cure and answers, not just for my boy but for everyone that has to face the beast of Mitochondrial disease. Together we can all help give Charlie a better chance at childhood. Please consider joing us on blab.im on February 12, starting at 9:30 am EST for a 24 hour event where we will enjoy the company of others, have some entertainment and interviews while raising money to help provide Charlie with necessary supplements. If you are interested in booking an hour to help a great cause please email me at autismasawhole@gmail.com

Please take a moment to look at his booster campaign and if you can, buy a shirt! If not definately share the page and spread the word! I have also placed a paypal donate button in the sidebar. No amount is too small. It takes a village to raise a child and a strong community to build hope and love for each other! Please help me help him!

No comments: