Saturday, December 11, 2010

Small Things Saturday





Another week of small things Saturday. I am having a difficult time even thinking cause I am still really sick. But, I did go to the doctors!! Yeah me!!! It is a virus or so they say. But, he gave me a strong antibiotic just to be safe. When I went to pick it up though, the pharmacy computers were down so, I still haven't gotten my meds. I cannot breathe well and I am dizzy whenever I move. Sounds fun eh? On a positive note, whatever that is, Charlie, aka Bug-a Boo,  seems to have calmed down now. I don't know what triggered him but he was really intense last week. He met my doctor yesterday and while he wouldn't look directly at him and couldn't stay still, he did ask him if he fixed his Mommy and if he made me better. My daughter of course had to ask if I was contagious. LOL... Go figure. When the doctor said yes, she took three steps away from me. Gotta love our kiddos. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How great that your little guy talked to the doctor, hope you feel better soon!

Ashley said...

Hope you got your meds! That's too funny that your daughter asked about being contagious. Love it.

Chris P-M said...

Hope you feel better soon! I had a sinus thing for about 6 weeks and finally went to the doc (I'm so bad that way!) I got an antibiotic and finally feel better. Welcome to the blog hop! :)

Chris

Ginny Marie said...

I've been feeling under the weather lately, too, and can't seem to shake whatever I have. Good for you for actually going to the doctor! Just like Chris, I'm terrible at that!

Sofia's Ideas said...

Well, I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

Just so you know, our family has been using Oil of Oregano for any viral/bacterial infections, for at least 3 years now and just a drop or 2 knocks it out before it even gets a chance to start! We actually havent had to use antibiotics for about 10 years now. :)

I'm now following you through the Small Things Saturday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas