Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Days of Truth Day 4


Something I have to forgive someone for:
I thought about this for a long time and I am still having problems with this one. At least I was until I realized that maybe even though I had dealt with things and moved on, that is not forgiveness. I find it hard in some situations to forgive someone face to face. So, I think I will use this as my mental sincere forgiveness.

To start, I  guess, because yesterday's post is so vivid in my head I need to start there. I need to forgive the man who hurt me not because it was acceptable but because I don't want to hold the anger and honestly hatred that I carry for him. I don't want, nor believe I should forgive and forget but I need to put it behind me. My angel Girl is flying high and would want me to move past this. So, for my unborn daughter as well as myself, I forgive the man for what he has done. This is in no way saying he was right but at least I can move past this knowing that I am not holding any hatred.

They say that what you focus on you get more of and so therefore I let this go. I am going to close this time without saying much more. I had a really hard time sleeping last night and right now, I just want to cry. So...to my angel above I love you and for my well-being I forgive your dad. Now... as I hold my head up high I shall continue on to another path of life, where she will never be forgotten but I now have forgiven myself.
(If you want to see previous days please click on the tag 30 days of truth)

No comments: