Monday, December 13, 2010

Macro Monday

This morning I sat with my oldest daughter and spent some quality time with her. It was really nice to get time to do something together that we both enjoy. She has decided to start a blog, The Life About Me.... :)and I want to encourage her to write and journal. This is a way for her to express herself as well as a way for other families like mine to experience her views of living in a household with Autism. I am not sure when or if she will touch on that but I am sure at one point she will open up to expressing her point of view on the matter. For today, She has decided to join the blog hop Macro Monday. I hope you enjoy her entry as well as mine.
My medicine to help the cough and make this cold go away!!


Scented oil sticks


Santa




































Macro Monday Blog Hop -
This one is right up my alley as I love taking pictures.
Feel free to join me!!! Hop along

Be sure to visit The Life About Me.... :) and leave a comment for her.


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos of the oil sticks. Very pretty.

msdewberry said...

Christmas ornaments provide endless opportunities for taking pictures! Yours are awesome!

Jay said...

Some very sharp images there! I like the scented oil sticks best, I think. :)