Friday, December 3, 2010

Flash Back Friday

I decided to join the Flash Back Friday Blog Hop because as most of you know it has been a very hectic week for me. This will allow me to reflect on a happy memory from my past that I haven't thought about in a while. Because Christmas is right around the corner I think I want to reflect on that. The picture was taken on my daughters second Christmas. She was diligently trying to put her special ornament on the tree. It had to go on one specific branch. I remember the smile she gave me when she accomplished it.



Flashback Friday Button
To really show the significance of this photo, I hope you all don't mind that I post an up to date photo as well. Oy Vey, I am really getting old. She is now a sarcastic wonderful 7 year old.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Aww, I bet she was so proud of herself when she got that ornament on the tree. Such a cute picture. Those are the best memories to have.

Heidi said...

Love both these shots! I can relate to both the 2-year-old determination and the sarcasm of an older kiddo!