Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stop FUCKING With Me!!!!!

I think this post is inspired by the fact that while it is beautiful outside I am totally sick of the snow, ice, rain, and below freezing temps. Please bring back Spring, oh and let there be school again soon. 
I have things to do too ya know. Things like housework that will actually remain clean and dishes that will stay clean for at least an hour. I like seeing the living room floor and I enjoy having at least 5 minutes without hearing the words, "Mommy I want..." The children have not been in school since last Friday and well, 
We are looking at another storm that is due to hit us on Friday. 

Grrr..... I wish the snow would just STOP FUCKING WITH ME. Not only do I have to deal with the children being home, but hopefully tomorrow they will go to school and then I have the transition to school with my son. He doesn't do well with change so.... It should be fun. 

I can expect to have to dress a squiggly child as he is kicking me refusing to help. I expect to have to carry a screaming and kicking child out the door and to have to lift him onto the bus. We won't mention the traffic we will be holding up during this ordeal or the fact that his dry clothes will be wet before he gets to school because undoubtedly he will wiggle out of my arms to throw himself onto the ground. Boy, I have a lot to look forward to tomorrow. But, on the flip side, although I will probably miss my children, it will be quiet in my house and I can sweep the floor without a child running through my pile. I can vacuum his room without him screaming because of the noise. 
Please.... yes, I'm begging... let there be school!!!


Wordish WednesdayLive and Love...Out Loud













Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening.

I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!
Stop by my weblog ... Panic Away Scam