Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's On Your Mind Wednesday




  • My son is sick....:( he says his belly and forehead hurts.
  • He doesn't want me to touch him- That is so hard.
  • Kids are home from school...the damn snow doesn't like me.
  • The school district sucks
  • Co-Parenting is only Co-Parenting when it involves both parents working together
  • Worrying about my oldest son and what he is going through
  • My daughter is almost a teenager and not only does it make me feel old but it is really scary.
  • Thinking about how I could grow an extra set of ears and arms.
  • Well......there is a lot on my mind but I think you are probably bored already.
  • Thinking about how wonderful my blogging family has been with the supporting comments and advice.
  • Wait one more for ya... Since I am on the phone with If This Is Motherhood, unfortunately bowel movements in adults are on my mind as well. Thanks a lot. Just another highlight to my wonderful begining of a new year.

FLIPPING THEIR LIDS, by Earl R. StonebridgeImage by roberthuffstutter via Flickr
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: