Friday, January 7, 2011

30 Days to Change

My sister is doing this wonderful blog hop and I am going to attempt maintaining it. Here is what this hop is about: This is a monthly Blog Hop with weekly updates. Your first post should be your goal for the month, why it is important to you and what steps you are hoping to take to accomplish it. Then 2 updates, then the final week will be for telling us how you think you did. You don’t have to remember that. Each week,she will remind you what the post is supposed to be about.

Anyway, pick a goal, any goal, write a blog post about it, link up and let’s all support each other toward actually accomplishing something this year!

My goal this month is to do more activities with all of my children.

Some may see this and think that I am lazy. What I mean by this goal is that I want to try to do things individually with each child. When you live in a household with children that have special needs they tend to take the spotlight. They constantly need your attention and the other children tend to back down and just go with the flow. 

I don't want them to back down. I don't want them to melt into my background. I don't know if it is just me but I feel as if I use all my patience on my youngest and then it is near to none with the others. I want to enjoy spending time with them. So to start my 30 days of change I am going to try to spend some time with each of my children doing something they enjoy. This is partly why I am in so much pain today because I played Just Dance 2 on the Wii last night with my daughter.

I hope you decide to join along and feel free to give me ideas too. I definitely will need support through this.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: