Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kids Say The Darnedest Things Trial Blog Hop

I was thinking today about what I could possibly write about when I recalled a conversation I had with another blogger about our children. I figured this subject would appease her and I am sure I can also converse about it. This is a first for me doing Blog Hops but I figured it could be fun. Let me give it a shot.

I want to know what kinds of things your children say that you wish they didn't. It could be the word Shit loud and clear in the grocery store or your chatty 6 year old that tells the charity people No, we can't Mommy has no money. Maybe it is as simple as them explaining in detail the contents of their puke. Well, Let's hear it.

1 comment:

dotcomkari said...

I do something like this every sunday on my blog! :) I have found alot of cute things my daughter has said! :)