Monday, November 29, 2010

30 days of truth: day 2


Something I love about myself:
This is much harder than I thought it would be because it is easier to see the negative. It stands out more, and unfortunately, everyone focuses on it. I guess I love the fact that I am so outgoing. I can have a conversation with someone very easily. I think sometimes I look forward to going shopping because I might have the opportunity to have some nice grown up discussions that seem to never occur at home. Again because there is no time and well, all discussion at home seem to focus on the negative things. Who peed on the toilet, who left the light on, who left the closet door open? You know the deal. Then you go on a forum seeing people downing stay at home moms. It doesn't stop there because then we have the wonderful conversations about how my son's poop looks and my daughter telling me about her favorite singer or a friend in school that is mad at another friend, It goes on and on and on...

I really am not trying to attack any one person (as it has been suggested), I am just saying that the outside conversations with strangers seem to be relaxing to me. It isn't about who did what, who went where, or anything controversial. I guess it is good cause I can even have a debate with this person and, well, what are the chances I will see this person again? Even if I did would it matter? We have nothing invested into each other so... to each their own opinion. Okay so I am starting to rant. I love the fact that no matter what is stressing me I can be bubbly and outgoing to others and also provide support and encouragement at the drop of a dime. I love that I can find enjoyment even if it is only for a half hour sitting outside taking pictures. They say it is the simple things in life. I love that I can see those simple things. What do you love about yourself? Was this hard for you too? Come on, I dare you, Join the Hop!!!!
(If you want to see Day 1 please click on the tag 30 days of truth)

30 days of truth: day 2

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Did I miss something? I didn't really hear you talk about what you love about yourself. Its OK to gloat a little about what an amazing person you are. Although this was a great blog, try writing more about your special qualities.

Unknown said...

No, I did..... I lost track as I started writing and then got interrupted and unfortunately for all involved my blog turned into a rant that should not have been made public.

Melissa said...

Much better!