Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet and Innocent...At First Glance


Chucky looks so sweet in these pics. I thought they were perfect. You see, he was sent home from school today after he puked all over himself and the gym floor. Does he look sick to you?
He came home and was absolutely fine. Except of course the nasty puke smell. I don't do puke. 

Chucky's favorite food to eat lately is kind of odd. He loves to eat Tomatoes. Not cut up tomatoes either, but whole tomatoes, and he eats them like an apple. The whole thing!!! Quite messy and I am sure his teacher did not appreciate it when he brought one to school for snack. What is a mom to do though?
 He screamed for 15 min about bringing the darn thing for snack. 
Hey, Don't condemn me yet cause I sent a napkin!! LOL
























Lastly, His IPad and Stuffies. Do you see the giraffe he is holding? He talks to that stuffie every morning and night. Granted he also talks to about a hundred other stuffies, but that one has been with him for about 2 weeks and it goes everywhere. With the exception of school cause he told him that he has to take turns so all his animal friends get to see how cool his class is. The IPad has gotten us through some really tough times you see. He can watch his favorite shows in the quietness of my room with at least 5 of his stuffies and my comfy blanket. He can do puzzles and games and read books as well. Before Chucky was verbal, that IPad helped me to know what he needed and it still does when he is too overwhelmed to talk.


But this sweet looking child can also turn into a raging child in the blink of an eye. I know it isn't his fault as he just gets overwhelmed and frustrated but, it is really heartbreaking to see and the bruises my poor legs and arms see keep these moments fresh in memory. All I am saying I guess is, Don't judge a book by it's cover. He may look all sweet and almost typical but in an instance this:








Could look like this:













But.... Even through all of that I <3 my Chucky Cheese.



Sweet Shot Day

No comments: