Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chewlery and Chucky Cheese

He is picking his skin in this picture
I gave him the Chewlery to try to redirect him and.......
It worked!!!

 Skin Picking is one of my little man's stims and I cannot seem to stop him from doing it. They say it is sensory related and he also chews on his fingers.










I have been contemplating getting him some Chewlery for quite a while now but my finances are not wonderful and they cost 18.00 a piece.

I finally broke and bought him one. I got the yellow heart because he loves the color orange. I was hoping this would encourage him. I was wrong.






Geez I can't even count the number of times I am wrong with this child. He saw the business card and wants the circle. A red circle at that and they don't make red circles. I am sure he would like the black circle but I have to wait to buy one cause I am pretty broke. So, one more sensory toy that doesn't work. The only thing about it that does work is he uses it but won't leave the house with it. I am just wondering when I will get it right.

Chewlery can be bought online @ www.kidcompanions.com









No comments: