Friday, November 11, 2011

Forgotten Post and Picture Friday

It is Friday and I am still sick. I went to the doctors and I have a bad case of Bronchitis. Ugh... but the doctor gave me a doctor's not to take off of work for two days. Whew thank goodness!! Some much needed Rest and Relaxation right? Wrong!!! I am a SSAHM. I do not go out to work during the day, I take care of my children who cannot even read that note that the doctor wrote. Even if they could read I don't think they would comply!! LOL... So onto another day and hopefully I will be better within the week.



Now for a Picture for Friday, It is Veteran's Day and I always think of all the soldiers I know, knew and are in war zones. How much they sacrifice while I am warn in my cozy bed. I want to say thank you. I want to remember my father who fought in Vietnam and Post-Korea. He passed away in Jan 2005 and in 2008 they determined that his death was a direct cause of the war due to Agent Orange. I miss him so much. I love you Dad!!!

I also like to share one of my older posts on Friday and because there is a recent post that didn't seem to catch any eyes, I am hoping this will bring more people to read and relate to it.
Questionnaire For Thought
I feel it would be insightful to me as well as yourself to thoroughly answer these questions. It may make you see things in a different light and I would be honored to read other parent's perspectives.
Flashback Friday



No comments: