Saturday, November 26, 2011

Favorite Shot of the Week

Chucky spent most of his time under the table with my laptop as I was cooking the big meal.
 The whole bunch including my niece and nephew who joined us for our big meal. I had to call Chucky in to take the pic.
 Buddy loves to be silly!!
Chucky had to eat at his own table with mommy. He was overstimulated.

 Sweet Potatoes are Chucky's favorite part of the whole meal.
Then Princess had a sleepover with her bestie!! They had some fun with Chocolate whipped cream.













Pardon the quality of the photos. I didn't dare pull my camera out so I used a point and shoot amidst all of the havoc.


and then, she {snapped}



1 comment:

Jordan Marie @ hottlt.com said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your newest friend!
<3xojo