Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Peace... Calm... What is that??

 I didn't want this space to be filled with the negative hardships that I go through everyday. I wanted it to be a good resource for other parents, but if I don't include the trying moments it seems unreal. My house is never calm which I wish were different.

How do I find the moment to blog? Hmm... well I must confess that I blog while my children are eating and I blog when they go to sleep. Sometimes I spend the late nights reading other blogs in hope to find that miracle trick that other parents use to juggle everything they need to juggle while maintaining a happy home.

For those parents who can clean the house, have time with your spouse and your children, I give you a lot of credit. I don't know how they do it. I swear they must have a bunch of closets to shove everything into. I mean, how else can they do it? Just shove it in a closet and pray to god no one opens it. It is no wonder they take people's coats instead of having guests hang them in the closet. They would open the door and everything imaginable, including that month old banana peel, would bury them alive!

 My boyfriend thrives from quiet and calmness, which I feel I cannot provide. My children speak very loud because we always seem to have to compete with screaming. I think I have become immune to it. I can carry on a conversation with an adult while maintaining my children's needs. There are times that I can be talking to an adult and dealing with a meltdown at the same time. I know it may seem rude but the majority of my day is spent dealing with one issue after another. Does anyone else feel as if there is never a dull moment?