Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5/24/2011
Chucky Cheese is progressing well lately and that makes me smile. His speech is amazing and he surprises me every day with a new word. He really is a smart child. I remember when I would beg for him to speak and now I find myself begging for a volume button! The meltdowns are still there and we struggle with them every day. The meltdown kit helps him through them and I have begun to set more boundaries.

We have decided to place him in an integrated Kindergarten and see how he does. If it does not work then we can place him in a better class. Thank god this school year is almost over although for Charlie, not so much. He still goes to school year round and that means that I still have to get up early!!! I think that would happen if he didnt go to school as well, but I wouldn't have to be motivated as early at least!! 

No comments: