Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stress..... Change......Children

Well, summer school has ended and the chaos never seems to end. I clean, they mess, I clean again. Physical fights and screaming throughout the day. I am not sure how every other parent does it without losing their minds. Any thoughts? I went camping with some friends and all of my children and it went pretty good. At least better than expected!! There were a few meltdowns but they were manageable. It seemed to be a stressful trip for me though because I was walking on egg shells not sure what would trigger them.

Nevertheless, we had fun and the best part was the kids faces when they went swimming in the lake. Chucky loved the Orange buoys.  My camera broke when we were there so that is an extra stresser cause I don't have enough right? Chucky has been having toileting issues as of late and I am not sure how to handle it. He is wetting himself throughout the day. Isn't regression great? I am so excited to clean pee off of every floor in my house. Yippeee!!! Sorry for the sarcasm but I did say I was stressed.

I haven't been blogging as much cause it is so hard to concentrate anymore. I cant sit here for more than 3 min without an interruption and then I never seem to get back. When I do, there is other things on my mind and I just cant write. I hope this gets better with school coming up and I can sit down and maybe finish some of the 50 drafts that I had started but couldn't finish but don't hold your breathe. I just wish some of this craziness would ease off for a little while. Well, that was a scream crash boom...... Gotta go!!!!

No comments: