Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Update and Sweet Shot Tuesday

Well, I wanted to take a moment to thank my readers and fellow bloggers. There are a few bloggers who loyally visit and comment on my blog and I have to thank them because they have helped me get through some tough times and always show support. Thank you to If This Is Motherhood, for being a great sister and always giving me the kick in my ass to put me back on track. Thank you to Tessa from Apples and Autobots, Jazzy from JazzyGirls, and Jessica from Jessica Hester Photography  for giving me encouraging words and ideas that always seem to help me get past whatever seems to be eating at me.There are so many more like Jillsmo from Yeah Good Times, Jessica from Four Plus and Angel and Shell at Things I can't Say. Thank you for coming back and commenting. Thank you for posting your blogs which I read and can most definately relate too and thank you for the humor you often provide me with. Lately I can't seem to see the funnies in my day so reading yours in great. I try to relate things to humor but... It just isn't happening.

My last post was very emotional and I cried when I wrote the whole thing. Just wanted to give a short update as to what I have accomplished since the dreaded phone call and then I get to share my Sweet Shot Tuesday!!!
Chucky Cheeses Pediatrician called and is going to get him a referal to the orthopedic doctor whom I have to call on Friday. One the 15th he has the appointment with the Developmental Pediatrician and his Primary Pediatrician is thinking he may need to see a neurologist as well. I am not sure I understand why he may need to see a neurologist but I am sure they will explain further in the office. So onto the winding path of doctors and we will figure this out and overcome. There are many new things being put in place for him like a 5 pt harness on his bus and his aide is much more understanding. Now onto my Sweet Shot!!! I am so excited cause I love love love posting pics!!!

You really should join along with Darcy from My 3 Boybarians and share a photo. Sweet Shot Tuesday is a photo linky blog hop that encourages photographers to link up their best shot of the week. Each Tuesday, a new linky will be created so you can link to your favorite photo. The linky goes up very late Monday night / Tuesday morning and stays up until Saturday at midnight CST. I really hope you join in!! I also joined Tones on Tuesdays!! Enjoy!!!





Buddy


Chipmunk





Sweet Shot Day
Sibling Love- Princess helping Chucky
Sweet Shot Tuesday
Chucky Cheese

Tones on Tuesday
Scattered Horizons

No comments: