Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sweet Shot and Orange Tuesdays


Sweet Shot DayIt has been a rough week, but you can read about that here: My Glass Is Half Full. Here a few shots I feel captured my week. Hope you enjoy them. I tried very hard to capture a family Christmas shot but I do not have a typical family. LOL.. Chucky hates clothes. He tears them off within 10 min of being home. So.. capturing the photo the way I usually do, means capturing my children as they are. I want them comfortable and I want you to see in the picture each of my angels character. So,
My favorite shot was this:
and second was this one: 
The third was definitely a toss up....
because I captured a wonderful shot 
of my oldest with her brother. 
It truly captures the love they have for each other.

But the shot I caught of her when she was 
handing out the ornaments was truly spectacular!!
In this shot you can see the love as she is 
watching her siblings hanging ornaments!!

As for Orange Tuesdays..............
I took this shot of two ornaments on the tree. 
The boys placed them on the tree, 
and they had to be side by side. 
It sorta signifies who they are and even with their struggles,they stand side by side and help each other through!



1 comment:

Charity said...

You have beautiful children!