Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Explaining Special Needs To Siblings

I am sitting here trying to settle a dispute between my children. Buddy is tired and the others wanted to play a game.Oh boy, now the youngest is going as well. How do you explain to the other children that sometimes things just can't happen?

The girls have been getting very angry with the boys. Sometimes I feel as if they can't even breathe correctly without the girls complaining. I wish I knew how to explain it to them but I don't. It is one of the hardest things as a mom, not knowing what to say or what the answers are.

Maybe, there are still some readers out there that might have some suggestions, answers or just support and understanding. Sometimes I feel so alone! I know I am not but I just feel isolated. I ask myself if that is normal but unfortunately, myself cannot answer these questions.


No comments: