Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Spectacular Change

Chucky has been having some really tough days for a while and yesterday was amazing. I swear I thought aliens had abducted my son, but I had NO complaints! 


Being that the evening has come to an end for Charles I have to say he has shocked the shit out of me. Yesterday, was such an amazing day and it has been such a long time since he has had such a great day, at least at home!!! Couple things that made my day...
1. He showed his true colors at school. I got a note stating that he was different than usual and had a lot of difficulties following directions.
2. He ate all of his dinner. Every last bite and I have pics to prove it.

3. He took a bath!!, but not before he cleaned up his dominos!!!
4. He ate a chicken leg off the bone!!!!




5. He sat at the table until he ate everything off his plate.

6. He ate baked potatoes!!!!

Such an amazing day and best of all..........

NO MELTDOWNS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!









No comments: