Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Why I haven't been blogging.......



Lately blogging seems a bit boring. I am not sure how much I can say that isn't as repetitive as a kaleidoscope pattern. Everyday I awake to hearing the same words, "I don't feel good." The fact that I cannot help him feel better tears me apart inside. Chuck Cheese has been on a modified school schedule since last year and he still can't maintain that. The school will not provide tutoring despite the constant absences. Therefore I have resorted to sending him regardless of how he is feeling only to receive a phone call to pick him up before he even hits the three hour mark when he would be getting on the bus anyways. I feel stuck! I feel angry that I can't do more! I feel like everyone in any form of power only looks at him as a number and I am a small voice that never gets heard. I MUST BE HEARD! I am going to scream and shout until things change! He deserves to be a kid again.

No comments: