Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Memories

Lately, seeing the bright and wonderful sides of my children has been difficult.
Lately, I have noticed myself pulling away a little, in hopes to prevent snapping at them. 
Yesterday, I enjoyed the smiles on their faces as they shared something special with me.
Yesterday, we all sat at the table and ate dinner and even played outside.
We spent time together and I almost made it through the day 
without thinking about doctors and medical issues. 
ALMOST


5 Minutes for Special Needs
It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
~Pablo Picasso
Welcome to Magic Marker Monday!

2 comments:

Childlife said...

So cute!  I especially love the lady bug glasses -- those are beyond adorable! I know what you mean with those medical issues. They're always there worrying at the edges of your thoughts even when they're not front and center.  Hang in there.  Glad you got a little bit of a reprieve on Mother's Day. Wonderful to see you at MMM!

~Michelle at 5MFSN

Unknown said...

I love the pop-up card! That just gives me the perfect idea of what to give to my kid's cosmetic dentist in sydney after a good dental treatment yesterday. Cheers!